Young Indonesian Professionals Association in the UK and British Chamber of Commerce in Indonesia are pleased to launch a joint initiative targeted to Indonesian Students of UK Universities, called YIPA-BritCham Associates Membership.
Indonesian students studying in the UK who sign up as YIPA-BritCham Associates Members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Eligible to YIPA mentorship scheme whilst in the UK to attain career guidance and find the right mentor from our network of professionals in the UK.
- Receive invitation to selected YIPA events in the UK and to get involved in the association.
- Eligible for two years of BritCham membership at no cost, upon returning to Indonesia, and enjoy access to BritCham events in Jakarta.
- BritCham offers to upload your CV and provide access to its corporate members with career opportunities for YIPA-BritCham Associate Members.
- YIPA-BritCham Associate Members will be regarded as members of BritCham in all ways except voting rights.
The sign-up process is managed by YIPA in the UK and they will share the data with BritCham Indonesia. The YIPA-BritCham Associate membership was launched on 29th October 2018 at the Indonesia Career Evening 2018, the biggest annual career event for Indonesian students in the UK to gain employability insights, to meet company representatives and to network with professionals.
YIPA in the UK
The association aims to promote business, commerce and investment links between the UK and Indonesia through a community of future business leaders of Indonesia. YIPA Mentorship Scheme – YIPA Mentorship Director has initiated three mentorship initiatives: YIPA – BritCham Associate for Indonesian students; senior mentorship for professionals and professionals network groups.