For more than 40 years, BritCham Indonesia has been facilitating trade and investment between Indonesia and the UK. The Chamber‘s innovative support to its members and the community is evidenced by the establishment of the BritCham Education Centre at the beginning of 2020. This unit is aided by the results from the Business Confidence Index (BCI) which BritCham have been producing for the past 8 years. Those results suggest the acquisition, development and retention of top graduating talent are a major challenge to achieving commercial potential.
The BritCham Education Centre focuses on both education and human resource development, particularly executive development and leadership skills. This holistic approach aims to connect Indonesian nationals with internships, mentor buddies and formal education providers in the UK, and blue-chip employers seeking the best returning talent. The BritCham Education Centre has accumulated a panel of British universities with employability ratings that cover subject areas aligned with national goals and talent gaps to ensure successful connections with international employers and top Indonesian talent.
Since its inception, the BritCham Education Centre has conducted more than 65 informative sessions with UK university partners, top national and international high schools, as well as universities in Jakarta, Bali, Medan and Surabaya. The BritCham Education Centre has also launched its first “BritCham Scholarship Award” to fund the studies of an Indonesian student in the UK at a Master’s degree level. This initiative is aimed specifically at Indonesian students and/or alumni from the local universities that have been working together with BritCham Indonesia.
Studying in the UK
Reasons to Study in the UK
- UK is a centre of history, art, culture.
- A multicultural British society
- The internationally recognised quality of education at each level.
- Study period is shorter in comparison with other countries due to a more intensive program so it is more efficient in terms of time and money.
- The learning environment is energetic, creative and fun.
- Variety of teaching methods and training that include not only the mastery of the material, but also to encourage the learners to be independent thinker.
- Opportunities to have work experience whilst and/or after graduated from UK university.
Our University Partners
- University Selection
- English Language Training and Qualification
- Travel, Accommodation, and Visa Guidance
- Employer Match-Making
For more information of the services, kindly contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Development Services
- Professioal Qualifications
- Training and Development
- Gloobally-Endorsded Quality Assurance