The British Chamber of Commerce Indonesia is one of the most active foreign business Chambers in Indonesia with a team of dynamic professionals who support our member networks to meet their goals and make connections. Open positions are listed below. For all applications and enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree of any major (Indonesian graduate from the UK universities preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience, preferably relating to student recruitment, sales & marketing, or counseling
- Strong English communications skills (both written and verbal)
- An appetite for making your mark in a new, fast-developing, and dynamic business environment.
- To provide counselling and advising to potential students
- To assist students in the university application
- To develop and maintain close working relationships with stakeholders
- To visit Senior High Schools and Universities and speak to students and/or parents and meet with school counsellors to promote outreach activities
- To create a database of prospective and current students
- Any other duties appropriate to the role as required by the line manager