Condition in Indonesia # Per 17 JANUARY 2020 Positive : 907,929 Cured : 736,460 COVID-19 cases in DKI Jakarta.
RI Immigration Policy_ updated on 15/01
- Following the COVID-19 Task Force Circular no. 2 (2021) [SSEK English Translation] on Health Protocol for International Travel during the COVID-19 Pandemic, Indonesia applies a temporary restriction for entry of foreign nationals to Indonesia from 15 – 25 January 2021. [Circular Letter | SSEK English Translation]
- Information on immigration regulations during the Covid-19 Pandemic per 15 January 2021.
Large Scale Social Restriction (PSBB)_ updated on 11/01
Special Capital Region of Jakarta
- Decree of the Head of Manpower, Transmigration and Energy Service Office of DKI Jakarta no. 24 (2021) [SSEK English Translation] regarding Protocol for the Prevention and Control of COVID-19 in Workplaces/Offices of Private-Owned, State-Owned Enterprises or Regional Owned Enterprises. Issued on 8 January 2021.
- DKI Jakarta Governor Decree no. 19 (2021) regarding the Enactment, Duration and Restriction on Outdoor Activities of Large Scale Social Restriction. Effective on 7 January 2021.
- DKI Jakarta Governor Regulation no. 3 (2021) [SSEK English Translation] regarding Implementation Rules of Regional Regulation no. 2 (2020) on the Mitigation of Coronavirus Disease 2019. Effective on 7 January 2021.
RI Manpower Situation during the Covid-19 Pandemic_updated on 14/01
- The Minister of Manpower decided to temporarily suspend the licensing service for new application of the use of Foreign Workers from 14 January 2021 until 25 January 2021 through Circular Letter number M/1/HK.04/I/2021.
Transportation Control during Covid-19 Pandemic Period _ updated on 09/01
- Circular of the COVID-19 Task Force no.1 (2021) on Policy for Domestic Travel during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Issued on 9 January 2021.
Indonesia’s Economic Recovery Plan_updated on 08/01
- Government realizes National Capital Participation (PMN) and Investment support in 2020 for Acceleration of National Economic Recovery and Mitigating COVID-19 Impact. [Press Release]
Tax Incentives & Regulations during COVID-19 Pandemic Period _ updated on 01/01
- Tax facilities for COVID-19 Mitigation are still available in 2021 through the Minister of Finance Regulation (PMK) no. 239 (2020) which extends the Minister of Finance Regulation no. 143 (2020). Effective from 1 January 2021. [Press Release]