Implementation of Micro-Scale Restriction on Public Activities (PPKM)_ updated on 19/07
- Minister of Home Affairs instructed provincial governments to be more stringent in the implementation of PPKM and rollout of vaccination programmes through the following (informal translation):
- Police forces (Satpol PP), in collaboration with TNI/ Polri to support the enforcement of PPKM
- Provide face masks, hand sanitizer, groceries, etc. (in accordance with each provinces’ financial situation) for those who are struggling due to the pandemic
- Governor of the provinces with excess vaccine supply are allowed to transfer the stock to provinces in need and instruct Health Authority (Dinas Kesehatan) to not stock vaccines
- Governor/ provincial government representative(s) to actively evaluate the enforcement of PPKM in their provinces
- Head COVID-19 Task Force announced that from 18-25 July 2021, public activities are limited, particularly considering the Eid Al Adha holiday. Some of the key points are as follows (informal translation):
- All intercity transportations are limited only for workers of essential/ critical sectors and/ or people with emergency (patient of critical disease, pregnant woman, max. 1 assistant and/ or people with purpose of labour, max. 2 assistants, and COVID-19 corpse escorts of max. 5 people)
- Eid Al Adha religious activities are prohibited except for non-PPKM areas which are only allowed 30% of the capacity
UK Government COVID-19 Guidance_updated on 07/06
- Indonesia is now in the red zone for entering the UK, effective from 19 July at 4am BST. Reference: Red, amber and green list rules for entering England. Last update on 19 July 2021.
- UK Government COVID-19 Restrictions: what you can and cannot do in the UK. Reference: Download the most recent guide here. Last update on 12 July 2021.
UK Government Support and Funding for businesses_updated on 28/01
Internationalisation Fund by the Department for International Trade: The purpose of the Internationalisation Fund is to assist 7,600 British SME’s nationally to improve international trade performance through co-investment in approved activity. Reference: Internationalisation Fund – GOV.UK